How to care for wigs
The maintenance of wigs is very important. The hair cover is usually hooked on the gauze helmet with human hair or artificial hair one by one. Because there is no regeneration ability, it should be kept properly, otherwise one will be lost. Wigs will be contaminated with dust and bacteria after being used for a period of time, so they should be washed regularly.
1. Wear wigs every day. Don't throw them away when you take them off. They should be placed on a support.
2. When it is not commonly used, it is received in a plastic bag. The wig should not be exposed to the air for a long time, which is prone to dust or clutter.
3. Clean the wig regularly. It is recommended to clean it once a week. After cleaning, dry it in a ventilated place and dry it automatically.
4. The hair conditioner should be kept bright and lubricated. When cleaning the wig, do not rub it hard, but use the hair conditioner to straighten it gently.
5. Take off your wig at ordinary times, and gently straighten it with a sparse comb to remove dust.
6. Curly hair cannot be combed, but it can be handled gently by hand directly, and the curliness of curly hair will be lost with a comb.
When cleaning wigs, we choose to use conditioner instead of shampoo. Because the wig itself will not produce oil, as long as it is not particularly dirty, it can be cleaned well with conditioner, and it can also provide a little nutrition for the wig. The following describes the specific cleaning steps:
Required materials: wig, conditioner, warm water, dry towel, comb.
1. Prepare a basin of warm water, the temperature of which is about 20-30, not too hot, and pour an appropriate amount of conditioner.
2. Comb the wig with a comb.
3. Stir it by hand to make the conditioner fully integrate with water.
4. Put the wig into th water.
5. Gently rub it from the tip of your hair, all the way up.
6. The hairpin at the hair root should also be carefully cleaned.
7. Pour a basin of clean warm water with the same temperature as that just now.
8. Put the wig into water and clean it twice or three times.
9. Put the wig in the middle of the clean hair.
10. Fold the towel over to cover the wig.
11. Turn the other side over and gently press it with your hand to let the towel absorb the excess water.
12. Comb the wig with a comb again, and put it in a cool place to dry in the shade. When storing, put it in a bag and put it in a dry place.
0 users like this.