How to wear wigs and precautions for wearing wigs
Wearing wigs in fact, the material of wigs only needs to be relatively good. Wearing wigs is originally to pursue beauty, but if the wigs are dropped in the middle, it will be very embarrassing. The width of your forehead should be considered before the wig is taken. So how can the wigs be taken? I'll teach you the following
Seven steps to correctly wear a wig:
1. First wrap your hair and fix it with a clip, and clean it.
2. Then separate the bangs and the hair on both sides, and tie the remaining hair into a ponytail with a rubber band
3. Then take the wig from the front to the back, hold the front end with your forehead, and then pull the wig back with both hands to cover all your hair.
4. Then sort out the broken hair and check it, and put the exposed broken hair into it.
5. Before and after combing the wig, adjust the wig, especially the ear position, and then comb it with a comb.
6. If you want to be more natural, you can mix up your hair and spray it with hair gel, and then grab your hair with your hands.
7. Put the wig on your head, adjust the height appropriately, and trim it to the appropriate length. If you can't take care of it yourself, it will be more realistic to go to the barber's to trim the wig.
Precautions for wearing wigs:
1. Try not to be close to high temperature, because the wig is not resistant to high temperature due to the material.
2. The wig cannot be dyed. If it needs to be trimmed, please ask a professional stylist to trim and arrange the hair.
3. Wigs are usually washed once every 1-2 months, which can be worn according to the frequency of mm.
4. Wash with cold water or warm water. It's OK to use general shampoo when washing. It can be combined with general conditioner.
5. The cleaned wig should not be dried by high-temperature air such as a hair dryer. The excess water on the wig should be gently absorbed by a dry towel and then placed in a ventilated place to avoid damage to the wig caused by direct sunlight.
0 users like this.