The process of making wigs
Hair is the raw material for making wigs: it can be divided into human hair and chemical fiber. The price of human hair is expensive, but its effect. Most of the wigs popular in the domestic market are made of chemical fiber precursor, and there are many varieties of chemical fiber
Hair is the raw material for making wigs: it can be divided into human hair and chemical fiber. Human hair is expensive, but its effect is the best. Most of the wigs popular in the domestic market are made of chemical fiber precursor, and there are many varieties of chemical fiber.
Nowadays, more and more people are exposed to wigs, from teenagers to youth, from middle age to old age..... But the fewer people who really understand how wigs are produced, let me share the production process of wigs with you today. Hair is the raw material for making wigs: it can be divided into human hair and chemical fiber. The price of human hair is expensive, but its effect is the best. At present, most of the wigs popular in the domestic market are made of chemical fiber, and there are many varieties of chemical fiber. The chemical fiber used in domestic wigs is generally divided into domestic silk, Korean silk, Japanese silk. The gloss, hand feel, elasticity, thickness and durability of different hair silk are different, Of course, their prices are also very different.
The first process of making wigs is
1. Cutting: cutting is to cut the long hair into the length required by the wig for standby.
2. Hair trimming (hair pulling): both ends of the cut hair are flush. Hair trimming (hair pulling) is to put it on the iron comb to mix the natural range and standard length. If it is color mixing, it is also completed by this process. The usual dark brown is 2/33 color, which is to mix the No. 2 color hair with the No. 33 color hair. The color mixing should be uniform, so that the color will be natural.
3. Measurement: each wig has a specified weight. Measurement is to weigh the specified hair weight according to the instructions on the wig design drawing, and then tie it with a rubber band for standby.
4. Hair arranging: the hair arranging machine (as shown in the figure) generally has three heads and a glue box. The measured hair is arranged into a hair curtain through the hair arranging machine, and finally through the rubber wheel (that is, roll the arranged hair curtain with a layer of wig special glue), so that the hair curtain is very firm, and the wig will not fall off
5. Curtain cutting: the arranged hair curtain is a long one, which will affect the operation of the next shaping process, so curtain cutting is to cut the long hair curtain to not exceed the length of the shaping aluminum tube.
6. Post treatment: before, the hair was taken out directly from the carton. Post treatment is to wash the hair and soak it in the special wig care solution for 15 minutes to treat it into a very smooth hair feel, and then remove the water.
Modeling: after cleaning and handling the hair with good hand feel, you can model it. The modeling tools required for modeling are different according to the style of wigs. Generally, aluminum tubes are used, which are large and small, so wigs of different sizes and curvature can be made.
8. Shaping: why is the curvature of the wig not easy to deform? That is the credit of this process. Shaping is to put the well shaped wig into a high-temperature oven, adjust the temperature suitable for hair shaping, and shape it. Different curl degree requires different setting time. Generally, 60-80 minutes is OK.
9: Fake skin: fake skin is called scalp, also known as imitation leather. Its color and texture are very close to human skin. High quality wigs will be attached with scalp (special fluffy wigs do not use scalp). This kind of wig gives people a more natural and realistic visual effect.
10. Gao Zhen: please pay attention, audience friends. From here, we can see the finished wig. The shaped hair curtain and the finished scalp need to be sewn on the wig net cap before they are formed. Here we need to use the high needle machine (as shown in the figure). This process is very important. When sewing, it needs to be sewn completely according to the design drawing. At the same time, high-quality wigs also have high requirements for the technicians who operate this process.
11. Wig NET hat: it is an independent process, which is divided into many small processes. I won't elaborate here, but I attach pictures for you to have a look.
12 removing the cap: let's first look at the picture (WIG sewn with high needle). On the contrary, there is a layer of plastic film inside. This plastic film needs to be removed. Before, this layer of film was added to the mesh cap to maintain this arc (that is, the head shape) during high needle sewing. Now that it is sewn, it needs to be removed, so that it can be fully breathable when wearing the wig. O (∩∩) o~, low-quality wigs don't need this process, because the mesh cap sewed with three pieces of mesh cloth is not as breathable as this one.
13. Trimming and shaping: after removing the hat, we will start trimming and shaping. Different hairstyles have different ways of trimming and shaping.
0 users like this.