DO Store 10pcs/lot Photosensitive Sensor Module Photosensitive Resistor Module Photodiode Light Detection DIY For Arduino
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$9.50 / piece
3.2cm x 1.4cm
For Vehicle Type:
Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
RC Parts & Accs:
- Sensitive photoresistor sensor
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving capability, more than 15mA.
- Adjustable potentiometer to adjust the brightness of the detected light
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V
- Output form: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Fixed bolt holes for easy installation
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
- Use wide voltage LM393 comparator
- The photoresistor module is most sensitive to ambient light and is generally used to detect the brightness of ambient light, triggering a microcontroller or relay module, etc.
- When the brightness of the ambient light reaches the set threshold, the DO end outputs a high level, and when the ambient light brightness exceeds the set threshold, the DO end outputs a low level;
- The DO output terminal can be directly connected to the single chip microcomputer, and the high and low levels are detected by the single chip microcomputer, thereby detecting the change of the light brightness of the environment;
- The DO output can directly drive the relay module of the store, which can form a light control switch.
Product wiring instructions:
- VCC is connected to the positive pole of the power supply 3.3-5V
- GND is connected to the negative pole of the power supply
- DO TTL switch signal output
- 10 piece module (lot)
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.
MC110 Chassis Car with High Hardness Metal Wheels Black Surround Shell Kit 4pcs DC Motors DIY Car Chassis Accessories $112.50 $107.50 / piece4%OFF