DO Store NodeMCU Lua ESP12E DevKit Wifi Module WiFi Test Board IoT Development Board CP2102/CH340 Chip Compatible With ESP8266
0 stars, based on 0 reviews
$3.35$3.30 / piece Order Processing Time: This item will be shipped out within 3 working days |FREE SHIPPING
> 8 years old
State of Assembly:
- CP2102: The chip of the serial port uses the chip of cp2102.
- CH340: refers to the chip of the serial port using the chip of ch340
- ESP12E DevKit is an ultra-low power UART-WiFi module developed by Shenzhen Sibo Zhilian Technology Co., Ltd. based on Lexin ESP8266. It is designed for mobile devices and IoT applications and can be applied to Internet, LAN communication, and intelligence. Home, industrial control, handheld devices and many other areas.
- The ESP12E DevKit features an on-board PCB antenna packaged in a 2.54 in-line package for easy device commissioning or direct product application.
- ESP12E DevKit encapsulates the ESP8266 hardware operation API through Lua language, which avoids software developers' exposure to excessive hardware and improves the developer's ability to design products quickly.
- 1pcs module
- This product is customized for the remaining products, and there is no difference between the products we usually ship, all the functions are exactly the same.
- The only difference: the logo of the shield shell is inconsistent. Same for end user functions
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra $48.26 $4.16 / piece91%OFF