DoHome 1-channal relay switch Voice Remote Control 5V Wifi Socket Switch Smart Plug work with Siri (No Apple MFI)/Alexa/Google
Relay switch parameters:
- Product Name: DoHome Remote Remote Relay Switch
- Product size: length: 30mm width: 30mm height: 15mm
- Product weight: 13.5g
- Control circuit voltage: 5V
- Control circuit current: 150mA
- Relay output DC voltage: 30V
- Relay output DC current: 5A
- Relay output AC voltage: 250V
- Relay output AC current: 10A
Hardware interface description:
- There are eight control pins that can be connected externally (as shown below), from left to right: 1. Download pin (MODE), 2. Download pin (MODE), 3. Data receiving pin (RX), 4. Data transmission pin (TX), 5. Power supply pin (5V), 6. Ground pin (GND), 7. Button pin (BUTTON), 8. Button pin (BUTTON).
Relay interface introduction:
- The relay controls two external interface interfaces 1 and 2. When the relay is energized and turned on
- Interface 1 and interface 2 are closed. When the relay is de-energized, both interfaces are disconnected.
- When you need to use an external button to control the relay, you only need to connect the 5 and 6 pins to a 5v power supply and GND, and short the BUTTON pins of 7, 8 to realize the button control function.
How to enter download mode:
- When you need to download the firmware to the development board, you only need to use the shorting cap to short the 1,2 MODE pins to enter the download mode. Then use the download tool to pull the 5V power pin, GND pin, RX, TX Connect the feet separately.
How customers update their programs:
How to use:
For HomeKit Model (Apple phone only):
- Step 1: Please open the WiFi list of your iPhone (see Figure 1 below), find and connect to the WiFi hotspot of HomeKit_xxxx, wait about 3 seconds, and the phone will automatically jump to the network configuration page.
- Note: If the mobile phone does not automatically jump to the network configuration page, open the mobile browser and enter: https://192.168.4.1. Wait to enter the distribution network page.
- Step 2: Please select your home WiFi name in the jump page, enter the password in password, click the join icon (see Figure 2), and check that the smart socket indicator is always on. (The WiFi account in the figure is for reference only).
- Note: If your router or smart socket is not found in other states. Please check the FAQ and re-configure the smart socket.
- Step 3: Check whether your iPhone is installed with "Home APP". If "Home APP" is not installed, please download "Home App" from App Store (see Figure 3). If it is already installed, go to step 4.
- Step 4: Make sure your iPhone is connected to your home WiFi network (see Figure 4)
- Note: The iPhone and smart socket must be on the same home WiFi network.
- Step 5: Open the Apple Phone Home APP, click Add Accessories, click "No Code or Cannot Scan", click the device, click Add Still, enter the setting code: 12345678, wait for encryption verification (30s-50s), and add the device successfully. Please rename it for future convenience.
- Step 6: If you only use the HomeKit function, this is the end. If you use timed, remote, alexa, Google Assistant, please download the scan code to download the DoHome APP.
For DoHome mode:
- If you do not have an iOS device, you need to switch the smart socket device to the DoHome Model.
- Step 1: Please power the smart socket development board to the 5V circuit, and check that the indicator of the smart socket is in a slow flashing state (flashes once per second), and the short-circuit cap is inserted into the position of XXXX for 5s, and confirm that the indicator enters a fast flashing state (Blinks 10 times per second).
- Step 2: Open the mobile phone and scan the QR code below to download the DoHome APP.
- Step 3: Open the DoHome APP to register a DoHome APP account, and log in to the DoHome APP.
- Step 4: Click the "+" in the upper right corner to add a device and follow the prompts.
- Note: If you have any questions, please click the menu bar in the upper left corner to view the help and click the instructions.
- Step 5: If you want to use a smart speaker device such as Alexa, Google Assistant, Tmall Genie or Xiaomi Box, etc. Please click the menu in the upper left corner and find the corresponding speaker tutorial.
- 1pcs socket
- Check if the smart socket is abnormal, damaged, broken, etc. due to transportation. If there is any damage, please contact the manufacturer in time. Please power the smart socket to the 85V-255V (50-60hz) home circuit, and check the smart plug's indicator light is flashing (about 1 flash per second)
- If the smart socket is not flashing, press and hold the 5S button to set it to the slow flashing state.
- Technology support:https://support.doiting.com
- This device only supports IOS 10 or above / android 8.0 or higher.
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra $48.26 $4.16 / piece91%OFF