Dohome Smart 1-Way Relay Switch With ESP8266 Downloader (Original CP2104 Chip) Remote Control Support Siri (No Apple MFI)/Google
- only relay switch
- A set
Relay switch parameters:
- Product Name: DoHome Remote Remote Relay Switch
- Product size: length: 30mm width: 30mm height: 15mm
- Product weight: 13.5g
- Control circuit voltage: 5V
- Control circuit current: 150mA
- Relay output DC voltage: 30V
- Relay output DC current: 5A
- Relay output AC voltage: 250V
- Relay output AC current: 10A
Hardware interface description:
- There are eight external control pins (as shown below), from left to right: 1. Download pin (MODE), 2. Download pin (MODE), 3. Data receiving pin (RX), 4. Data transmission pin (TX), 5. Power supply pin (5V), 6. Ground pin (GND), 7. Button pin (BUTTON), 8. Button pin (BUTTON).
Relay interface introduction:
- The relay controls two external interface interfaces 1 and 2. When the relay is energized and turned on
- Interface 1 and interface 2 are closed. When the relay is powered off, the two interfaces are disconnected.
- Button control: When you need to use an external button to control the relay, you only need to connect the 5 and 6 pins to a 5v power supply and GND, and short the BUTTON pins of 7, 8 to achieve the button control function.
- How to enter the download mode: When you need to download the firmware to the development board, you only need to short the 1,2 MODE pins with a shorting cap to enter the download mode. Then use the download tool to connect the 5V power pin and GND pin , RX, TX pins can be connected respectively.
How can customers update their own programs:
- See details: https://github.com/SmartArduino/DoHome/tree/master/DoHome_HomeKit_DIY_Smart_Plug
How to use:
- The device defaults to HomeKit mode
The downloader uses the CP2104 USB to serial chip, and adds the ESP8266 automatic download circuit, which is very convenient for users to download program, upgrade firmware, serial debugging, etc. for ESP-01 / 01S. It supports Arduino IDE, ESP8266 Flasher, FLASH-DOWNLOAD-TOOLS, etc. Download software, one-click download of software, no wiring required, no need to press any button. The wifi module will automatically enter the download mode.
DoHome For iphone:
- Step 1: Please open the Apple mobile phone WiFi list (Figure 1), find the WIFI hotspot of Homekit_xxxx and connect. Wait about 3 seconds, the phone will automatically jump to the distribution interface.
- Note: If the phone does not automatically jump to the distribution interface, please open the mobile browser and enter: htt://192.168.4.1. Waiting to enter the distribution network interface.
- Step 2: Please select your home WiFi name in the Jumping page, and enter the password in password, click join (Figure 2). Wait for the mobile phone to match the web page to jump to the WIFI list page (as shown in Figure 3), and make sure that the smart plug indicator is always on. (The WIF account in the picture is for reference only)
- Note: If your router or smart plug is not found in other states. Please check the FAQ to re-distribute the smart plug.
- Step 3: Check if you have the Home APP installed.
- If you don't have a Home APP, please download a Home APP in the App Store.
- Step 4: Please connect your phone to your home WiFi network
- Note: Apple phones and smart sockets must be under the same home WiFi network.
- Step 5: Open the Apple Phone Home APP Click on Add Accessories, click on "No Code or Unable to Scan" Click on the refreshed device, still add, wait for the encryption check (about 30S), add the device successfully. Please rename it later and enjoy it.
- Note: If the device is not refreshed, please make sure the phone and smart socket are on the same local area network. Please confirm that the indicator is on. If the addition fails, please check the FAQ.
- Step 6: If you want to use alexa, Google Assistant, Tmall Elf, Xiao Ai, DoHome and other smart audio equipment. Please check the FAQ.
DoHome For Android:
- Step 1: Please supply the smart socket to the 85V-255V (50-60hz) home circuit, and check the indicator light of the smart plug is flashing slowly (about 10 times per second), long press the button 5S, observe the indication The light enters a flash state (about 10 flashes per second).
- Step 2: Turn on the phone and scan the QR code below and download the DoHome APP. (Search and download in major app stores)
- Step 2: Use your phone to scan the QR code in the following and download DoHome APP.
- Step 3: Open the Dohome app to register your DoHome APP account and password. Also log in to Dohome.
- Step 4: Click “+” in the upper right corner to add the device and follow the prompts.
- Note: If you have any questions, please click the menu bar "≡" in the upper right corner to view the help and click on the instructions.
- only relay switch= 1pcs relay switch
- A set= 1pcs relay switch+ 1pcs ESP8266 downloader
- Check if the smart socket is abnormal, damaged, broken, etc. due to transportation. If there is any damage, please contact the manufacturer in time. Please power the smart socket to the 85V-255V (50-60hz) home circuit, and check the smart plug's indicator light is flashing (about 1 flash per second)
- If the smart socket is not flashing, press and hold the 5S button to set it to the slow flashing state.
- Technology support:https://support.doiting.com
- This device only supports IOS 10 or above / android 8.0 or higher.
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra $48.26 $4.16 / piece91%OFF