DOITING 5pcs ESP-M2 Wireless Wifi Module ESP8285 Test Board Flash Download Tool Firmware Downloader Compatible With ESP8266
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$15.60$12.16 / piece
- 5pcs module with AT
- 5pcs module with TT
- 1pcs 8285 test board
- A set with AT
- A set with TT
Curling Iron Parts
- AT firmware: This firmware only supports AT commands to operate the module.
- Transparent transmission firmware: This firmware configures the module through the webpage, similar to the router configuration
- 5pcs module with AT= 5 × ESP-M2 wifi module with AT firmware
- 5pcs module with TT= 5 × ESP-M2 wifi module with transparent transmission firmware
- 1pcs 8285 test board= 1 × ESP8285 test board (no module)
- A set with AT= 1 × ESP8285 test board+ 1 × ESP-M2 wifi module with AT firmware
- A set with TT= 1 × ESP8285 test board+ 1 × ESP-M2 wifi module with transparent transmission firmware
ESP8285 test board description:
- This board is suitable for firmware burning test of Essen and our ESPM1, ESPM2, ESP01S, ESP01 and other modules.
- All IO ports have been exported and can be used as smallest system development boards or small batch burning fixtures. The board supports firmware one-click download function and adds programming
- Mode indicator (blue light) and serial communication indicator (green light).
- ESP8285=ESP8266+1M Flash. Compared with the ESP8266, it can withstand temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius! And the original ESP8266 source program can be used as it is.
ESP-M2 wifi module features:
- Ultra-small size;
- Serial to WiFi;
- Wireless transparent transmission;
- Long distance ultra low power consumption;
- An external antenna can be used.
- High temperature resistance up to 125°C
- Fully compatible with ESP8266, the source code can be directly ported.
- The ESP-M2 module core processor uses the cost-effective chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in a smaller package with on-chip SRAM. The ESP8285 has a full Wi-Fi network function, which can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 hosts an application, it can be launched directly from external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port, and can be applied to any microcontroller-based design.
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit microprocessor with 80MHz and 160MHz frequency support, RTOS support
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in 1 10 bit high precision ADC
- Peripheral interface HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep keeps current at 10uA and shutdown current is less than 5uA
- Wake up, connect and pass packets within 2 ms
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Built-in 1Mbyte SPI Flash
- Support for 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Support Station, SoftAP, SoftAP+STA mode
- Support for Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Supports hardware acceleration of CCMP (CBC-MAC, counter mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC
- P2P discovery, P2P GO mode/GC mode and P2P power management
- WPA/PA2 PSK and WPS
- 802.11 i security features: pre-authentication and TSN
- Support for 802.11n (2.4 GHz)
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame packing
- Seamless roaming support
- Support AT remote upgrade and cloud OTA upgrade
- Support for Smart Config (including Android and iOS devices)
- 1x wake-up pin
- Up to 10xGPIOs
- Operating temperature range: -40°C-125°C
- Module size: 12.3mm × 20mm
- Household appliances
- Home automation
- Smart socket, smart light
- Mesh network
- Baby monitor
- IP camera
- Sensor Networks
- Wearable electronics
- Security ID tag
- Wireless location awareness
- Wireless positioning system beacon
- Industrial wireless control
- The module supply voltage is 3.3V DC and the current is 500mA or more;
- Wi-Fi module IO maximum output current is 12mA;
- Wi-Fi module NRST pin is active low; EN enable pin is active high;
- The Wi-Fi module enters the upgrade mode: GPIO0 is at a low level, then the module is reset and powered on; the Wi-Fi module enters the normal working mode: GPIO0 is at a high level, and the module is reset and powered.
- The RXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the TXD of the external MCU, and the TXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the RXD of the external MCU.
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.