DOITING ESP8285 ESP-M4 Wireless WiFi Module Transparent Transmission Compatible With ESP8266/FCC/CE For Smart Socket
0 stars, based on 0reviews
CA$1.83CA$1.58 / piece
- AT firmware
- TT firmware
Electric Shaver Parts
- AT firmware= 1pcs AT firmware module
- TTfirmware= 1pcs Transparent transfer firmware module
- AT firmware: This firmware only supports AT commands to operate the module.
- Transparent transmission firmware: This firmware configures the module through the webpage, similar to the router configuration
- The core processor of the ESP-M4 module uses the cost-effective chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in a smaller package with on-chip SRAM. The ESP8285 has a full Wi-Fi network function, which can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 hosts an application, it can be launched directly from external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port for any microcontroller-based design.
- The ESP-M4 module supports the standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i protocol and the complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices or to build separate network controllers.
- The ESP-M4 module provides maximum practicality at low cost, providing unlimited possibilities for Wi-Fi functionality to be embedded in other systems.
- Frequency range: 2.4G-2.5G (2400MHz~2483.5MHz)
- Transmit power: 802.11b: +20 dBm, 802.11g: +17 dBm, 802.11n: +14 dBm
- Receive sensitivity: 802.11b: -91 dbm (11Mbps), 802.11g: -75dbm (54Mbps), 802.11n: -72dbm (MCS7)
- Antenna: PCB onboard antenna
- CPU: Tensilica L106 32-bit microcontroller
- Peripherals: UART / SDIO / SPI / I2C / I2S / IR Remote Control; GPIO / ADC / PWM / SPI/12C/12S
- Working voltage: 2.5V~3.6V
- Working current: average current: 80 mA
- Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ +125 ° C
- Ambient temperature: -40 ° C ~ +125 ° C
- Packing size: 16*24*3mm
- Wi-Fi mode: Station / SoftAP / SoftAP + Station
- Security mechanism: WPA / WPA2
- Encryption type: WEP / TKIP / AES
- Upgrade firmware: UART download / OTA (via network)
- Software development: Non-RTOS/RTOS/Arduino IDE, etc.
- Network protocol: IPv4, TCP / UDP / HTTP / FTP / MQTT
- User Configuration: AT + Instruction Set / Cloud Server / Android / iOS APP
- 1pcs ESP-M4 module
- The module supply voltage is 3.3V DC and the current is 500mA or more;
- Wi-Fi module IO maximum output current is 12mA;
- Wi-Fi module NRST pin is active low; EN enable pin is active high;
- The Wi-Fi module enters the upgrade mode: GPIO0 is at a low level, then the module is reset and powered on; the Wi-Fi module enters the normal working mode: GPIO0 is at a high level, and the module is reset and powered.
- The RXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the TXD of the external MCU, and the TXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the RXD of the external MCU.
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.
DIY 6DOF Robot Arm with G6 Robot Claw 360-degree All-metal Rotating Base for Arduino WiFi/Bluetooth/PS2 Control Kit for Choose CA$146.71 CA$142.85 / piece3%OFF
6 DOF Metal Pan-tilt Robot Arm with G3 Plastic Claw Kit 6pcs Servos 360-degree All-metal Rotating Base RC DIY for Arduino CA$115.79 CA$90.93 / piece21%OFF
5 Degree-of-freedom Pan-tilt Metal Robot Arm+Claw Optional Kit 6pcs Servos 360-degree All-metal Rotating Base RC DIY for Arduino CA$123.52 CA$90.93 / piece26%OFF
MC110 Chassis Car with High Hardness Metal Wheels Black Surround Shell Kit 4pcs DC Motors DIY Car Chassis Accessories CA$144.93 CA$138.49 / piece4%OFF