DOITING Wireless Transparent Transmission Wifi Remote Control ESP-12E ESP8266 Serial Port Wifi Module 4M Flash IOT ESP-12F
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$1.56$1.48 / piece
Electric Shaver Parts
- The ESP-12E WiFi module is a low-power, cost-effective embedded wireless network control module. It can meet the needs of IoT applications such as smart grid, building automation, security, smart home, and telemedicine.
- The module's core processor, the ESP8266, integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro-MCU in a small package with 16-bit thin mode, supporting 80 MHz and 160 MHz, supporting RTOS, and integrating Wi -Fi MAC/ BB/RF/PA/LNA, onboard antenna.
- The module supports the standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n protocol, a complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices or to build separate network controllers.
- Operating voltage: 3.3V (3.0 ~ 3.6V)
- Working environment temperature: -40 - 85 °C
- CPU Tensilica L106
- RAM 50KB (available)
- Flash 32Mbit
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency range 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz (2400 MHz ~ 2483.5 MHz)
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU with 16-bit thin mode, supporting 80 MHz and 160 frequency
- MHz, support for RTOS
- WIFI @2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2 security mode
- Support UART, I2C, GPIO, PWM, SDIO, SPI, ADC, PWM, IR
- Built-in 10 bit high precision ADC
- Support TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP
- Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Built-in PLL, voltage regulator, and power management components + 20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- The average operating current is 80mA, the deep sleep holding current is 20uA, and the shutdown current is less than 5uA.
- Can double as application processor SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- Wake up, connect and pass packets within 2ms
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Support local serial port burning, cloud upgrade, host download and burning
- Support Station / SoftAP / SoftAP + Station wireless network mode
- Module size 24mm * 16mm * 3mm
- 1pcs ESP-12E wifi module
- The module supply voltage is 3.3V DC and the current is 500mA or more;
- Wi-Fi module IO maximum output current is 12mA;
- Wi-Fi module NRST pin is active low; EN enable pin is active high;
- The Wi-Fi module enters the upgrade mode: GPIO0 is at a low level, then the module is reset and powered on; the Wi-Fi module enters the normal working mode: GPIO0 is at a high level, and the module is reset and powered.
- The RXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the TXD of the external MCU, and the TXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the RXD of the external MCU.
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.
MC110 Chassis Car with High Hardness Metal Wheels Black Surround Shell Kit 4pcs DC Motors DIY Car Chassis Accessories $112.50 $107.50 / piece4%OFF