More information: https://www.gitnova.com/datasheet-for-esp-12e-esp12e/
ESP-12F WiFi module is a low power consumption and cost-effective embedded wireless network control module. It can meet the needs of Internet of Things applications such as smart grid, building automation, security, smart home, telemedicine and so on.
The module's core processor ESP8266 integrates the industry-leading Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU in a smaller package, with 16-bit reduced mode, clocked at 80 MHz and 160 MHz, RTOS support, and integrated Wi-Fi Fi MAC / BB / RF / PA / LNA, onboard antenna.
The module supports the standard IEEE802.11 b / g / n protocol and a complete TCP / IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices, or they can build an independent network controller.
Working voltage: 3.3V (3.0 ~ 3.6V)
Working environment temperature: -40-85 ° C
CPU Tensilica L106
RAM 50KB (available)
Module size 24mm * 16mm * 3mm
802.11 b / g / n
Frequency range 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz (2400 MHz ~ 2483.5 MHz)
Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit micro MCU with 16-bit reduced mode, clocked at 80 MHz and 160
MHz, supports RTOS
WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support WPA / WPA2 security mode
Support UART, I2C, GPIO, PWM, SDIO, SPI, ADC, PWM, IR
Built-in 10 bit high-precision ADC
Support TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP
Built-in TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
+20 dBm output power in 802.11b mode with built-in PLL, voltage regulator and power management components
The average operating current is 80mA, the deep sleep holding current is 20uA, and the shutdown current is less than 5uA
Can double as application processor SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
Wake up, connect and deliver data packets within 2ms
Standby power consumption is less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
Support local serial port burning, cloud upgrade, host download burning
Support Station / SoftAP / SoftAP + Station wireless network mode
(1) The power supply voltage of the module is DC 3.3V and the current is more than 500mA;
(2) The maximum output current of Wi-Fi module IO is 12mA;
(2) The NRST pin of the Wi-Fi module is active low; the EN enable pin is active high;
(4) The Wi-Fi module enters the upgrade mode: GPIO0 is at a low level, and then the module is reset and powered on; the Wi-Fi module enters the normal working mode: GPIO0 is at a high level, and the module is reset and powered on.
(5) The RXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the TXD of the external MCU, and the TXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the RXD of the external MCU;