ESP8285 ESP-M1 Wifi Module Wireless Transparent Transmission External Antenna Higher Integration Compatible With ESP8266
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$22.80$21.66 / piece
Electric Shaver Parts
- ESP8285 = ESP8266 + 1M Flash. Compared with ESP8266, it can withstand high temperature up to 125 ℃, and the original ESP8266 source code program can be transplanted intact.
- The core processor of the ESP-M1 / M2 module uses the cost-effective chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of the Tensilica ’s L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in a smaller package with on-chip SRAM. ESP8285 has a complete Wi-Fi network function, which can be used independently or run as a slave on other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 is hosting an application, it can be launched directly from the external Flash. The built-in cache memory helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter through SPI / SDIO interface or I2C / UART port, and can be applied to any microcontroller-based design.
- Ultra-small size;
- Serial to WiFi;
- Wireless transparent transmission;
- Long distance ultra low power consumption;
- An external antenna can be used.
- High temperature resistance up to 125°C
- Fully compatible with ESP8266, the source code can be directly ported.
ESP-M1 wifi module parameters:
- Built-in Tensilica L106 ultra-low power 32-bit microprocessor with 80MHz and 160MHz frequency support, RTOS support
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack
- Built-in 1 10 bit high precision ADC
- Peripheral interface HSPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IR Remote Control, PWM, GPIO
- Deep sleep keeps current at 10uA and shutdown current is less than 5uA
- Wake up, connect and pass packets within 2 ms
- Standby power consumption is less than 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Built-in 1Mbyte SPI Flash
- Support for 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Support Station, SoftAP, SoftAP+STA mode
- Support for Wi-Fi Direct (P2P)
- Supports hardware acceleration of CCMP (CBC-MAC, counter mode), TKIP (MIC, RC4), WAPI (SMS4), WEP (RC4), CRC
- P2P discovery, P2P GO mode/GC mode and P2P power management
- WPA/PA2 PSK and WPS
- 802.11 i security features: pre-authentication and TSN
- Support for 802.11n (2.4 GHz)
- 802.1h/RFC1042 frame packing
- Seamless roaming support
- Support AT remote upgrade and cloud OTA upgrade
- Support for Smart Config (including Android and iOS devices)
- 1x wake-up pin
- Up to 10xGPIOs
- Operating temperature range: -40°C-125°C
- Module size: 12.3mm × 15mm
- 10pcs ESP-M1 wifi module
- The module supply voltage is 3.3V DC and the current is 500mA or more;
- Wi-Fi module IO maximum output current is 12mA;
- Wi-Fi module NRST pin is active low; EN enable pin is active high;
- The Wi-Fi module enters the upgrade mode: GPIO0 is at a low level, then the module is reset and powered on; the Wi-Fi module enters the normal working mode: GPIO0 is at a high level, and the module is reset and powered.
- The RXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the TXD of the external MCU, and the TXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the RXD of the external MCU.
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.
MC110 Chassis Car with High Hardness Metal Wheels Black Surround Shell Kit 4pcs DC Motors DIY Car Chassis Accessories $112.50 $107.50 / piece4%OFF