- Measuring range: 0-14PH
- Applicable temperature: 0-80 °C
- Drift: less than or equal to 0.02PH/24 hours
- Slope: greater than or equal to 98%
- Measurement accuracy: less than or equal to 0.01PH
- Response time: 5sec
- Sensitive membrane impedance: less than or equal to 200*10^6Ω
- The equipotential point of the electrode: 7±0.5PH
- Module power: + 5.00V
- Module size: 43mmx32mm
- Industrial online PH electrode
- The electrode is made of low-impedance glass sensitive film, can be applied to PH measurement under various conditions, has the characteristics of fast response and good thermal stability; has good reproducibility, is not easy to hydrolyze, and basically eliminates alkali error; 0~14PH The linear potential value is in the range. The reference system composed of Ag/Agcl and gel electrolyte salt bridge has stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance. The annular PTFE membrane is not easy to block, and it can be used with PH instruments at home and abroad. Direct matching
Scope of application:
- The electrodes can be used with a variety of acidity meters.
- Electrodes are available in terminal blocks with standard 3/4" threads
- Please use an external power supply, the voltage as close to + 5.00V, voltage more accurate, higher accuracy!
- Electrodes before each use of continuous use are required calibration standard buffer solution, to achieve a more accurate result, ambient temperature, preferably at about 25°C, PH value is known to be reliable, and its PH value, the better the closer the measured value . If you measure the sample is acidic, use a buffer solution PH4.00 correction of electrodes, if you are measuring sample is alkaline, please use PH9.18 buffer solution for electrode calibration. Segments for calibration, just to get better accuracy.
- Each one pH electrode pH measuring different solutions, require the use of clean water, it is recommended to use deionized water.
- each device connected as illustrated, namely: pH electrode is connected to the pH meter board BNC connector, then use the analog cable, the pH meter circuit board is connected to an analog port 0 Arduino1 master. After Arduino1 master power supply, you can see pH meter board blue indicator lights.
- The master of Arduino1 programming sample code.
- The pH electrode is inserted into a pH 7.00 standard solution, or directly shorting both input BNC interface, open the Arduino1 IDE's serial monitor, you can see the current print out the pH value, the error does not exceed 0.3. Record the next print value, and then compared with 7.00, the difference between the modifications to the program Offset place. For example, print out the pH value of 6.88, the difference was 0.12, in the sample program to change the #define Offset 0.00 #define Offset 0.12.
- The pH electrode into a pH 4.00 calibration solution, wait a minute, adjust the gain potentiometer, the print-out as far as possible pH value stable at around 4.00. At this time, the acid segment calibration has been completed, you can test the pH of the acid solutionNote: When measuring other solutions, the electrodes must be cleaned.
- pH electrode itself relies on a linear characteristic, with the above calibration, can be directly measured pH value of the alkaline solution, but if you want to get better accuracy, it is recommended to recalibrate. Alkaline pH value of 9.18 segment calibration using standard solution, also adjust the gain potentiometer, to stabilize at around 9.18. After calibration, then you can measure the pH value of the alkaline solution
After you download the sample code, open the 1Arduino IDE's serial monitor, you can see the results.
# This sample codes is for testing the pH meter V1.0.
# Editor : YouYou
# Date : 2013.10.21
# Ver : 0.1
# Product: pH meter
#define SensorPin 0 //pH meter Analog output to Arduino1 Analog Input 0
#define Offset 0.00 //deviation compensate
unsigned long int avgValue; //Store the average value of the sensor feedback
Serial.println("Ready"); //Test the serial monitor
int buf; //buffer for read analog
for(int i=0;i<10;i++) //Get 10 sample value from the sensor for smooth the value
for(int i=0;i<9;i++) //sort the analog from small to large
for(int i=2;i<8;i++) //take the average value of 6 center sample
float phValue=(float)avgValue*5.0/1024/6; //convert the analog into millivolt
phValue=3.5*phValue+Offset; //convert the millivolt into pH value
- When measuring, it should be washed first in distilled water (or deionized water), and the filter paper should be used to absorb moisture to prevent impurities from being carried into the liquid to be tested. The electrode bulb and the liquid junction should be completely immersed in the liquid to be tested.
- When the electrode is not in use, it should be washed, inserted into a protective cover with 3.5 M potassium chloride solution, or inserted into the container with 3.5 M potassium chloride solution.
- Check if the terminal is dry. If it is stained, wipe it with absolute alcohol and dry it.
- Avoid long-term immersion in distilled water or protein solution and prevent contact with silicone grease.
- With a longer electrode, its glass film may become transparent or with deposits, which can be washed with hydrochloric acid and rinsed with water.
- It is recommended that the user clean the electrode once a month and with the instrument calibration.
- When you use the above method to maintain and maintain the electrode, the calibration procedure and normal measurement cannot be performed, indicating that the electrode has not recovered. Please replace the electrode.
- 1pcs PH electrode probe
- 1pcs 5m PH electrode cable
- 1pcs PH sensor circuit board
- Free DuPont line
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra $48.26 $4.16 / piece91%OFF