SZDOIT ESP-F1 Wireless WiFi Module ESP8266 Serial Port WiFi Module With Test Board Burning Fixture Development Board For Arduino
- 1pcs wifi module
- 5pcs wifi modules
- 8266 with Micro-ESB
- 8266 with Type-C
- A set with Micro-ESB
- A set with Type-C
- The core processor of the ESP-F1 module uses the cost-effective chip ESP8266EX. The chip integrates the industry-leading Tensilica's L106 ultra-low-power 32-bit micro-MCU in a smaller package with 16-bit Lite mode, supporting 80 MHz and 160 MHz at the main frequency and supporting RTOS. The ESP8266EX has a full Wi-Fi network function that can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8266EX is applied independently, it can be started directly from the external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8266EX can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port for any microcontroller-based design.
- The ESP-F1 module supports the standard IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/e/i protocol and the full TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking capabilities to existing devices or to build separate network controllers.
- The ESP-F1 module provides Zui's great utility at low cost, providing unlimited possibilities for Wi-Fi functions to be embedded in other systems.
Main technical parameters of the module:
- Frequency range: 2.4G~2.5G (2400M~2483.5M)
- Transmit power: 802.11b: +20 dBm; 802.11g: +17 dBm; 802.11n: +14 dBm
- Receive sensitivity: 802.11b: -91 dbm (11Mbps); 802.11g: -75 dbm (54Mbps); 802.11n: -72 dbm (MCS7)
- Antenna: PCB onboard antenna
- CPU: Tensilica L106 32 bit microcontroller
- Peripherals: UART/SDIO/SPI/I2C/I2S/IR remote control; GPIO/ADC/PWM/SPI/I2C/I2S
- Working voltage: 2.5V ~ 3.6V
- Working current: average current: 80 mA
- Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C ~ 125°C
- Package size: 16mm x 24mm x 3mm
- Wi-Fi mode: Station/SoftAP/SoftAP+Station
- Security mechanism: WPA/WPA2
- Encryption type: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Upgrade firmware: UART Download/OTA (via network)
- Software development: Non-RTOS/RTOS/Arduino IDE, etc.
- Network protocol: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP/MQTT
- User Configuration: AT+ Instruction Set / Cloud Server / Android / iOS APP
ESP8266 test board:
- This board is suitable for firmware burning test of modules such as ESP-12S/12F/12E/07S/07.
- All IO ports have been exported and can be used as a minimum system development board or a small batch burning fixture. The board supports firmware one-click download function and adds programming
- Mode indicator (blue light) and serial communication indicator (green light).
- 1pcs wifi module= 1 × ESP-F1 wifi module
- 5pcs wifi modules= 5 × ESP-F1 wifi modules
- 8266 with Micro-ESB= 1 × ESP8266 test board (Interface type: Micro-USB)
- 8266 with Type-C= 1 × ESP8266 test board (Interface type: Type-C)
- A set with Micro-ESB = 1 × ESP-F1 wifi module + 1 × ESP8266 test board (Interface type: Micro-USB)
- A set with Type-C= 1 × ESP-F1 wifi module + 1 × ESP8266 test board (Interface type: Type-C)
- The module supply voltage is 3.3V DC and the current is 500mA or more;
- Wi-Fi module IO maximum output current is 12mA;
- Wi-Fi module NRST pin is active low; EN enable pin is active high;
- The Wi-Fi module enters the upgrade mode: GPIO0 is at a low level, then the module is reset and powered on; the Wi-Fi module enters the normal working mode: GPIO0 is at a high level, and the module is reset and powered.
- The RXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the TXD of the external MCU, and the TXD of the Wi-Fi module is connected to the RXD of the external MCU;
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra €49.21 €4.24 / piece91%OFF