SZDOIT ESP8266 Development Board Shield Expansion Board Web Server Serial Port To WiFi Internet Of Things For Arduino
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$9.30 / piece
- HTTP firmware
- TT firmware
- MQTT firmware
RC Parts & Accs:
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
For Vehicle Type:
Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- HTTP firmware: The serial port data is sent to the set address through the http request through the serial port command;
- Transparent transmission firmware: through the web configuration parameters, the serial port data can be transparently transmitted to the set address;
- MQTT firmware: through the at and web configuration parameters, the serial port data can be transparently transmitted to the set address, supporting mqtt.
- HTTP firmware= 1pcs ESP8266 development board with HTTP firmware
- TT firmware= 1pcs ESP8266 development board with transparent transmission firmware
- MQTT firmware= 1pcs ESP8266 development board with MQTT firmware
- WiFi uses industrial grade chip ESP8266, the module is ESP-13 with metal shield, strong anti-interference ability;
- The standard pins are compatible with the main control board such as Arduino Uno and Mega2560. The Arduino and UNO are connected with a voltage conversion chip, making 3.3V and 5V compatible.
- The serial port is controlled by a dual-dial switch, so that the expansion board can be used as an Arduino Uno expansion board alone or as an ESP8266 expansion board.
- Real serial WiFi, Arduino program does not require any configuration;
- Configure WiFi parameters and serial port parameters based on Web Server;
- Can be used as a stand-alone ESP8266 development board, download official AT command firmware, NodeMCU open source firmware, etc.
- Can be used as a stand-alone Arduino Uno expansion board with all pins
- Support for wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards;
- Support STA/AP working modes;
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, you can configure a socket;
- Support standard TCP/UDP Server and Client;
- Serial port baud rate support: 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800/115200 bps;
- Serial data bit: 5/6/7/8 bit;
- Serial port parity: none;
- Serial port stop bit: 1/2 bit;
- Standard Arduino UNO, Mega pin spacing;
- Leading to Arduino Pin 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13;
- ESP8266 GPIO 0/2/4/5/9/10/12/13/14/15/16/ADC/EN/UART TX/UART RX;
- RESET reset;
- KEY button multiplexing configuration function;
- Two DIP switches enable serial switching between Arduino and ESP8266;
- WiFi working current: continuous transmission: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), standby: <200uA;
- Wireless transmission rate: 110-460800bps;
- Working temperature: -40 ° C ~ +125 ° C
- Module weight: about 20g
- Configuration mode
- The notebook searches for and connects to the WiFi signal of the WiFi expansion board: "DoitWiFi_Ser2Net" and the password is "12345678"
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.