SZDOIT Ultra Small ESP8285 WiFi Module ESP-M3 Serial Port Wireless Transparent Transmission Support ESP8266 FCC/CE Certification
0 stars, based on 0reviews
$2.25$2.12 / piece
- Green with TT
- Black with AT
- Black with TT
RC Parts & Accs:
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
For Vehicle Type:
Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- AT firmware: This firmware only supports AT commands to operate the module.
- Transparent transmission firmware: This firmware configures the module through the webpage, similar to the router configuration
- Green with AT=1 × Green ESP-M3 wifi module with AT firmware
- Black with AT=1 × Black ESP-M3 wifi module with AT firmware
- Black with TT=1 × Black ESP-M3 wifi module with transparent transmission firmware
- ESP8285=ESP8266+1M Flash, which can withstand high temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius! And the original ESP8266 source program can be used as it is.
- The core processor of the ESP-M3 module uses the cost-effective chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in a smaller package with on-chip SRAM. The ESP8285 has a full Wi-Fi network function, which can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 hosts an application, it can be launched directly from external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port, and can be applied to any microcontroller-based design.
- Ultra-small size;
- Serial to WiFi;
- Wireless transparent transmission;
- Long distance ultra low power consumption;
- High temperature resistance up to 125 ° C;
- Fully compatible with ESP8266, the source code can be used as it is.
MC110 Chassis Car with High Hardness Metal Wheels Black Surround Shell Kit 4pcs DC Motors DIY Car Chassis Accessories $112.50 $107.50 / piece4%OFF