SZDOIT Ultra Small ESP8285 WiFi Module ESP-M3 Serial Port Wireless Transparent Transmission Support ESP8266 FCC/CE Certification
0 stars, based on 0 reviews
$2.25$2.25 / piece Order Processing Time: This item will be shipped out within 3 working days |FREE SHIPPING
- Green with TT
- Black with AT
- Black with TT
RC Parts & Accs:
Vehicles & Remote Control Toys
Remote Control Peripherals/Devices:
For Vehicle Type:
Four-wheel Drive Attributes:
- AT firmware: This firmware only supports AT commands to operate the module.
- Transparent transmission firmware: This firmware configures the module through the webpage, similar to the router configuration
- Green with AT=1 × Green ESP-M3 wifi module with AT firmware
- Black with AT=1 × Black ESP-M3 wifi module with AT firmware
- Black with TT=1 × Black ESP-M3 wifi module with transparent transmission firmware
- ESP8285=ESP8266+1M Flash, which can withstand high temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius! And the original ESP8266 source program can be used as it is.
- The core processor of the ESP-M3 module uses the cost-effective chip ESP8285. The chip integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica's L106 Diamond Series 32-bit core processor in a smaller package with on-chip SRAM. The ESP8285 has a full Wi-Fi network function, which can be used independently or as a slave to other host MCUs. When the ESP8285 hosts an application, it can be launched directly from external Flash. The built-in cache helps improve system performance and optimizes the storage system. In addition, the ESP8285 can be used as a Wi-Fi adapter via the SPI/SDIO interface or I2C/UART port, and can be applied to any microcontroller-based design.
- Ultra-small size;
- Serial to WiFi;
- Wireless transparent transmission;
- Long distance ultra low power consumption;
- High temperature resistance up to 125 ° C;
- Fully compatible with ESP8266, the source code can be used as it is.
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra $48.26 $4.16 / piece91%OFF