SZDOIT Wifi/Handle/Bluetooth Control TS100 Metal shock absorbing Tank Chassis Kit 12V Motors DIY for Arduino ESPduino Control
- ESPduino V1 kit
- ESPduino classic kit
Tank chassis parameters:
- Size: 27.5*25.5*10cm (length * width * height)
- Material: aluminum alloy
- Surface: sandblasting oxidation
- Net weight: about 1.5kg
- Load: 5kg
- Track: engineering plastic (4.1cm wide, freely removable)
- Independent shock absorbing design
ESPduino control kit:
- This kit consists of ESPDuino development board and 2-way motor board + 16-way servo expansion board, which can be used to control tank/car chassis, robot arm, etc;
- ESPDuino is an Android UNO-compatible development board based on ESP826613, which supports WIFI;
- The 2-way motor board + 16-channel servo expansion board is a motor and servo drive module compatible with Android UNO and ESPDuino. The module adopts a stack-in circuit board design and can be directly connected to the Android UNO or ESPDuino circuit board.
The difference between the V1 version and the classic version is: the difference between the two 16-way driver boards: the position of the pins is different, and the corresponding procedures are different, which is not applicable to the handle kit. No other difference.
ESPduino classical kit supports wifi, bluetooth, and handle control.
- Model: 25GA-310
- Voltage: 12V
- Speed: 300rpm
- No-load current: 220mA
- Load torque: 0.6kg.cm current 500mA
- Power: 1.6W
- Blocking torque: 2kg.cm current 2A
- Shaft diameter: 4mm
- Number of pulses: 300
- Single phase: 150
- 1 × TS100 tank chassis
- 2 × DC motor
- 1 × ESPDuino control kit
- Free: 18650 battery box + hex wrench
- Product does not contain battery.
- In order to facilitate transportation, the product is not assembled. But it is very easy to install.
- More documents can be downloaded at wiki.doit.am.
MC110 Chassis Car with High Hardness Metal Wheels Black Surround Shell Kit 4pcs DC Motors DIY Car Chassis Accessories $112.50 $107.50 / piece4%OFF