Wireless Handle Control Kit PS2 Gamepad + Receiver Controller For RC Robot Part DIY For Arduino
- type A
- type B
- Receiver pin description, wireless handle communication requires a total of 6 pins
- ①DI/DAT: Signal flow, from the handle to the host, this signal is an 8-bit serial data that is synchronously transmitted on the falling edge of the clock. The reading of the signal is done during the course of the clock from high to low.
- ②DO/CMD: Signal flow direction, from the host to the handle. This signal is opposite to DI. The signal is an 8-bit serial data that is synchronously transmitted on the falling edge of the clock.
- ④GND: Power ground.
- ⑤VDD: Receiver working power supply, power supply range: 3-5v
- ⑥CS/SEL: Used to provide the handle trigger signal. It is at a low level during communication.
- ⑦CLK: Clock signal, issued by the host to keep the data synchronized.
PS2 gamepad (receiver) and Arduino UNO wiring diagram:
- The power indicator of the handle and receiver should be lit to ensure sufficient power supply;
- When the pairing is unsuccessful, the signal light flashes, and the signal light does not flash after being connected;
- The motor can be controlled by pressing the four buttons on the left side of the handle.
- If the pairing is not successful, try pressing the start button on the handle.
- Pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the handle, do not insert it. It is easy to burn out the receiver.
- The handle is a wireless controller dedicated to the servo controller, and the wireless distance is 10 meters (for the 32-channel servo control board).
- Use the DuPont line to connect the handle receiver to the servo controller according to the wiring instructions on the picture.
- Then use the function of the button on the handle on the software of the servo controller to use.
- Type A= 1 × PS2 gamepad + 1 × receiver + 1 × adapter plate
- Type B=1 × PS2 gamepad + 1 × receiver + 1 × DuPont line
- In order to facilitate transportation, the product is not assembled;
- More documents can be downloaded at gitnova.com.
- Product does not contain battery.
Transparent Transmission Module XT-ZB1 Module Zigbee3.0+Bluetooth 5.0 Module BL702 Ultra $48.26 $4.16 / piece91%OFF